On this page you will find updates about our measures regarding the Corona virus.
Last Update: Friday July 31, 18:43
We'll keep our classes safe ❤️
We are very excited to be back into the studio,
and will do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy:
1. We will follow the safety guidelines as provided by Danspunt
2. Classes will be limited in number to allow everyone enough room to spread out in class.
3. We will provide hand sanitizer
4. Dance floors will be cleaned between classes
5. We will make sure to register everyone who is present at the workshops
6. We will send our safety guidelines per email to everyone coming and we will also repeat them in class.
What we expect of you ❤️
1. Stay home when you are sick
2. Stay home when you have been in contact with someone who is sick
3. Try to change into your dance outfit at home.
4. Please wear your mouth mask when you enter Planeet Mars
5. Respect the new entrances and walking directions at Planeet Mars
6. Wait to enter the studio until we ask you to
7. Maintain social distance
8. Wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently
9. When you have to sneeze or cough, please do so in your elbow or use a tissue
10. Respect all safety and hygiene guidelines by Teuta and Planeet Mars
11. If you get sick within 14 days after the workshop, please let us know by sending us an email
What if a workshop gets canceled ❤️
In case we have to cancel workshops due to the virus, we will either find a new date, or give you a refund. If you can't make it to the workshop on the new date you will get a refund, or you can choose a different workshop. We will keep you informed per email, so make sure to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe contacts.
By working together, we can all stay safe and have fun dancing together ❤️
Lots of love,