Teuta is now looking for (semi)professional Tribal Fusion Bellydance Teachers to participate in the 3rd edition of Bellydance Summerschool. Teachers in all genres of tribal and/ or fusion bellydance are welcome to apply.
The 3rd edition of Bellydance Summerschool takes place on Wednesday Evenings in July and August.
Location is Planeet Mars, Land van Waaslaan 78, 9040 Gent.
Teachers are expected to teach 2 workshops in 1 evening, 1 for absolute beginners with no experience, and 1 for intermediate/ advanced bellydancers. Workshops for intermediate / advanced students need to be completed within a 2 hour timeslot. And beginner workshops within a 1 hour timeslot.
18.45 – 19.45 Absolute Beginner Workshop
19.45 – 21.45 Intermediate / Advanced Workshop
Spaces are limited and applications close at April 29th at 23:59.
Teacher is offered:
- The opportunity to teach 2 workshops:– 1-hour absolute beginner level workshop– 2-hour intermediate/ advanced level workshop
- A travel compensation on receipt (max €30)
- Free admission to all the workshops during Bellydance Summerschool
- A free space to sell merchandise during the workshop
- A brief presentation on the website and other publicity materials
- A fee per workshop hour, depending on the number of paying participants:
*10 – 14 paying participants: €40/hour
*15 – 19 paying participants: €50/hour
*20 – 24 paying participants: €60/hour
*25 or more paying participants: €70/hour
The fee is including 21% VAT, excluding expenses.
Teuta reserves the right to give away a maximum of 8 unpaid workshop spots during each workshop
- to be a (semi)professional tribal fusion bellydance instructor with at least 2 year teaching experience
- to be working as a self-employed teacher at own account and own risk
- to send an invoice that meets the legal requirements after completion of the assignment
- to teach workshops at a high standard of technique and safety
- to teach workshops in English
- not to teach any workshop of similar caliber within 200 kilometers of the event for 90 days prior to and 90 days following the workshop
- to obtain any necessary documents to enter Belgium
- to have a valid medical insurance policy for the duration of your stay in Belgium
- to promote the workshop to the best of their ability on social media, website and network
- to provide all additional information as required, adhering strictly to the timelines set by Teuta
- to be responsible for their own transport, travel and accommodation.
- to be able to cover personal costs (travel, food, accommodation etc.)
- to authorize Teuta to use their name, likeness, photos and videos to promote the workshop including and not limited to flyers, web links and publication ads.
- to give the free rights to Teuta to use photos and videos made during the workshop
- that Teuta reserves the right to give away a maximum of 8 unpaid workshop spots during each workshop
- that in case there are less than 10 paying participants for one of teacher’s workshops, Teuta reserves the right to cancel the workshop without any compensation to teacher. Teuta will inform teacher about this at the latest 96 hours before start of the workshop. This might mean that teacher will only be teaching 1 workshop instead of 2, or no workshop at all.